Amp selection for someone on a modest budget...

I'm slowly upgrading my system on a modest budget and I'm looking to add a power amp next. I have Revel Performa3 F208 speakers that I'm looking to drive with this/these amp(s). I would like to get an amp(s) that I could keep if I upgrade to other speakers in the future but that isn't a deal breaker. My room is 14' deep and 30 feet wide. I listen at about 11' feet from the speakers. Future upgrades will include additional Performa3 speakers but this amp won't drive these. My current receiver is a Rotel RSX-1055 which I am also looking to upgrade in the future. New or very slightly used is preferred. Any help is appreciated! Thanks.
tesi
Outlaw gets rave reviews as recently as the most current edition of Stereophile.   
For $6K, I'd stretch just a bit and shop for a used Pass 250.8 which would be super with the F208's.

I own and enjoy a Wyred 4 sound power amp, 2 ch, 250wpc.  They also make multichannel amps 5 and 7 Channel.  As a bonus they are considerably below your budget and on sale right now at about a 20% discount.  

In line with jl35 and his odyssey suggestion, w4s offers upgrades for almost all of its equipment.  They also offer 30 day trial so not much to lose by trying.  
if you are willing to consider tubes, for the $$ and within your budget, IMO the Rogue M-180 mono blocks are superb. FWIW I drove my Revel Studio II's with a pair to sonic perfection.