Amp recommendations for Joseph Audio Perspectives2

I bought a pair of Joseph Audio Perspectives (Graphene 2 upgraded) and they will arrive next week. I am looking for amp recommendations now.

Currently I am using prism sound DA1 as source, Schiit freya + as tube pre. I also have a CJ pv5 tube pre and really enjoyed the Conrad Jonhson midrange presentation. I am thinking of upgrading the pre to higher end CJ line in near future (like a used CJ GAT?).

Previously I was using only SS amps with tube pres in ATC speaker system since they have a hard load. I tried a bunch of SS (Krell 402e, Pass xa30.8, Nord nc500, Benchmark ahb2, Mivera 1200), they all sounds nice in their own way but I feel the piece that makes the most difference in my system is the CJ pv5 tube pre. It brings out the 3d soundstage and liquid mids that I was looking for with each amp it paired with.

I love rich liquid golden midrange. So for amp, should I use a tube amp to achieve this goal? I searched around the discussions and what is available in the used market and a couple that interest me now are:

VAC Renaissance 70/70 Mk III
Jadis defy -7 Mk 2
VAC Phi 200
Conrad Johnson Premier 12 (NA in used market now, only a premier 140)

I prefer stereo unit to monoblocks. It will be even better if the amp can produce less heat. I live in CA and it is pretty hot in the summer. But if I have to go that route to get the best sound I want, then it is what it is.

Any recommendation (not necessarily to be the amps mentioned above, can also be ss) or advices are welcome.  
128x128yuhengdu_tiger
@elliottbnewcombjr Thanks for sharing. Do you know if there are wheels options for the JA perspectives? I have isoacoustics GAIA feet to put them on my floors but it would be nice to have wheels installed. 

I ordered a VAC renaissance 70/70 mk3 to match the vac renaissance mk5 pre for the perspectives2. Will see how it goes.  
I see you are getting a matching Vac amp which will work very nice.  I know it's too late but I was going to suggest a new or used Quicksilver amp.  I owned the silver 70 amp and it's magical.
I own the DNA-1 Platinum Ultra amplifier and would recommend contacting McCormack and see if they have one around that isn't upgraded.  I went that route then had it upgraded twice over time.  Easy enough if you are local to SoCal (however, not sure about current situation on pickup/delivery).  One thing to note, it has an extremely high gain and should be carefully matched with a preamp.  I'm actually in the process of auditioning a passive device that has an adjustable active gain and see how that works in my setup.
these speakers around 80 lbs each. IMO they are heavy enough for stability on wheels.

lift one of these 80 lb bags of concrete mix at home depot,

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Quikrete-80-lb-Concrete-Mix-110180/100318511

3 wheels for speakers. no wobble and more weight/wheel than 4.
80lb speaker: 26 lbs/3 wheels rather than 20 lbs/4 wheels

anti-tilt rear corner blocks (slightly shorter than the wheel height) do not touch floor when stationary, but contact floor if speaker starts to tilt during movement.

softer wheels for hard floors; harder wheels for carpet

2 front corner wheels, stable left to right
1 rear center wheel, unstable in rear when moving
2 anti-tilt corner blocks in rear

quickie finds, just to illustrate ideas

wood finish, 14 x 14

simply relocate a rear wheel and add two rear anti-tilt corner blocks

https://www.wayfair.com/outdoor/pdp/innova-hearth-and-home-square-caddy-innv1246.html

perhaps try these, see if you actually benefit from adjusting toe-in. If not, remove them.

listen on spikes; listen on 3 wheels, any difference? I seriously doubt it.

furniture dolly, 11.5 x 22.5 

cut to size, make finished wood cover to conceal it

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Stalwart-440-lbs-Wheeled-Furniture-Dolly-M550109/302662176

cut to size, reattach wheels, add two anti-tip blocks, then have local woodworker make a cover that simply drops over it, finished wood, laminate, paint, ....

IF, after preferred placement is found, only adjusting toe-in, never pushing them rearwards, you might think about leaving the factory spikes, put them on a properly sized base plate that can be rotated.

btw, 4 wheels can certainly work, you get a bit less weight per wheel, might not matter, and you simply need to solve any wobble that might occur, not hard, but I have bad back and knees, so I go for 3 wheels. You want the drivers to move, not the speaker, so 3 wheels is definitely preferred.

I found that I am normally listen to the perspectives in mid to low volume. My preamp is VAC renaissance v tube pre. 

Still looking for amp suggestions. Any low power class A amps around 30wpc?