Amp or speaker first, upgrade

Hello audiogoners, it's the Brahman on a beer budget with an upgrade dilemma.
I currently have a Krell s300i, a pair of Definitive technology bp8080 as my system.
Now, I want to upgrade both but, one at a time and was wondering which of the two 
components should I dispense with first?
Here are the amps I've been looking to audition, Icon Audio st40 mkiiim, Luxman 505ux, McIntosh Ma5200
and Prima Luna Dialogue Premium. As you can see there is a solid state in the bunch.
As for speakers, I'm interested in the Vandersteens 3a signature, the Sonus Faber Venere S, and the 
Wharfdale Jade 7. I know this topic has been brought before so I'll welcome some new and refreshing
ideas and comments! Thanks a bunch Audiogoners!

barbman
Of your selections, the Vandersteen 3A Sigs would the ones I would go with; I am a Thiel owner now but have owned Vandersteen in the past and greatly enjoyed their sound. 
IMO your speaker choices are vastly varied - Vandy 3A, SF Venere S, Wharfdale Jade7. 
The Vandy 3A is a time-coherent speaker (I'm a huge fan of time-coherent speakers & would go for such a speaker any time, any place) & so I'd recommend this speaker over any of your other choices. Time-coherent speakers render the music in such a natural fashion that it becomes very difficult to listen to any other speaker type once you've listened to a time-coherent speaker. Time-coherent speakers sound right every time with every music genre.
I note that stevecham is on the same page - switched from Vandy to Thiel which is also another time-coherent speaker (atleast those that were manuf when Jim Thiel was around & running the company).
Want to thank the audiogoners who posted comments after I responded to the previous bunch, you folks are awesome!
As for bombaywalla comment on the time-coherent design of the Vandersteen, that's a good point as I never ponder on that before I made my speaker selection good catch bombaywalla thank you!
Just thought I mention again that everyone's response was on target.
Thanks again audiogoners !
Regards, barbman

You've got waaaay too much money invested as is.  I suggest you dump both the amp and speakers and get into a Linkwitz LX521 system.  Google it.  Read about it.  Find someone in your area who has a set and go listen.  It will be the very last speaker system you'll ever want.

I will also add my vote to keep the Krell. It’s an excellent piece of equipment if you know what to expect from it. The Krell equipment use bipolar circuits (as opposed to FET based circuits). They are higher bandwidth and higher resolution circuits so make sure you have a very smooth/refined source (i.e. DAC) as the Krell can be very revealing of any flaws or digital like character coming from the DAC (there’s nothing laid back about the Krell). That being said, the Class A preamp circuits are excellent. If you want laid back, look into something like the McIntosh stuff, which is very full-bodied, but very laid back (very forgiving of a bad source). To me, the McIntosh stuff just has no excitement or life, but that’s my personal preference - as many love McIntosh.

I have never been a fan of Definitive Technology speakers. They tend to be very bright in the high frequencies and the bipolar speaker design can cause the highs to be very messy and bright/harsh. There are certainly much better speaker choices to select from.

The Aerial 10T’s are a very nice older speaker. I know somebody who has them and they are very nice with the Krell KAV-280p preamp he uses. They are looser in the high frequencies (not as controlled) and they do not have as much midrange body as something like a B&W speaker, but they are very nice. I have not heard the newer 20t that uses a ribbon tweeter.