Amp or amps to power a pr of Kappa 9's & Kappa 8's

I've receintly purchased a pair of Infinity Kappa 9 and a pair of Kappa 8 speakers. I didn't quite realize the power that these consume. I do now. Is there an amp or pair of mono block amps that have 2 speaker outputs that would power both pair of these speakers? I really like the Carver Silver Nine t amps but I would have to purchase 4 of them to power my 2 pair of speakers. Any suggestions?
Bill
400bill

Showing 1 response by 400bill

I've been doing a lot of reading about all this. So here's what I'm thinking and what's in my budget. One pair of Carver Silver Nine t mono blocks or 4 adcom GFA 565 mono blocks and bi-amp the speakers with 2 Adcom monos on each speaker with one amp powering the bass and one for the mids and highs or a pair of Parasound HCA-3500 stereo amps and bi-amp the speakers and use one amp for the left & right bass and one for the left & right mids and highs. I've read great reviews about the Carver Silver Nine t's and then someone will say they're over priced over rated and really not all that. So I'm still not sure about them. What are your opinions?
Bill