Amp for Special 40's

Hey folks!
Need help choosing an amp for Dynaudio Special 40's, budget is ~$1700 max.

1) Denon 1600NE Integrated amp

2) Schiit Freya Pre-amp + Vidar power amp

Or should I try to find something better in the used market? 
My room is pretty small so don't need a lot of volume.
Thanks.
128x128rafaelg
Focus XD 20 produce stellar sound. No struggle to find better amps etc, it's well tuned inside. Very, very powerful. 
I have a pair of Special 40 (6 ohm load) in my office powered by a Benchmark AHB2 (130 watts @ 6 ohms), with the LP4 pre and the Mytek Brooklyn Bridge upstream. I am very happy with this as a second system. I realize the AHB2 is a little above your budget, but it gives an idea of an amp that seems to play nice with these speakers.
julie_priest My main issue with Focus 20XD is that S40 have much better drivers (Esotar40) but I do understand that both options will sound amazing!
Also the fact that Focus 20XD is around for several years and heavily discounted these days ($4000 from $8000 MSRP) hints to an updated version coming soon.

kcpellethead Thank you, that amp looks fantastic, however it's definitely not in my budget range. I can only imagine your main system.
I love the Special 40s, went and compared the Evoke 20s and 40s and ended up with the Evoke. I am very happy with my 22xx Marantz, it does the magic for Dynaudio with anything but classical music.