Amp for nee LRS Maggies

I am contemplating getting a pair of the new LRS Maggies and wondering which amp to acquire.  As a point of reference, I have 3.6 Maggies driven by MC501s in my main system.

Looking for the right amount of power without getting crazy, suggestions okease.
128x128lhasaguy
Before you buy any subwoofers my advice is to first put the LRS pair on MyeStands. Then give them several or more listening sessions. If you think further improvement is needed then get and install the Mike Powell Maggie instant upgrade. Listen some more. If you still need more bass then go buy a sealed subwoofer or two. 
It makes little sense to buy $650 LRS and then buy expensive subs.  This is a budget secondary system.

Yes, I will but Mye stands.  As noted before, I have them in my main system.

My current investigation is about the right level of power at my price point.  I am open to used gear, uncertain about class D.
Hegel H-160, $1495 on Audiogon
No personal experience, but have heard that the pairing of Hegel and Maggie is quite good.
I enjoy my H-80 with dynamic speakers, the H-160 is a big step up in power and connectivity.
Audio Emporium in Milwaukee (Dave) a veteran, enthusiastic Maggie dealer is a fan if this combination.

I run my MMGs through a B&K EX-442 Sonata.  Dual mono design with balanced inputs, it puts out 350 wpc into 4 ohms.  Works wonderfully with my Maggies, and can be had for $400-$500.A very well-respected amp with lots of current.