Amp for B&W 706 s2

Hello there. I recently bought these amazing (for me) speakers and for now they are driven by a denon avr 660h..so its a little weak for these. So i'm planning to buy a stereo amp. The budget is low...max 800 euros (i live in Europe-Greece). At this price for brand new i have found yamaha nr 803d (800 euros) but i have also found an almost new nad c375bee (it has mt1 on..for tidal etc) for the same price (and i know the person who sells it). What do you suggest?? Thanks in advance!!!

k_lar

Showing 1 response by k_lar

Thank you all for the answers. The Nad unit is in amazing condition (i have took other parts of this friend before and worked great). I think i will for Nad. Ok..yamaha has everything i need in 2022 but i will add an external dac/streamer. Also, i cant reach higher prices and of course i know there are better amps but i want to do the best choice for around 700-800€. Nad is still in stores here in Greece (nearly 1400€). Another question...i have a velodyne subwoofer cht 10r. 1) can i connect in pre out on Nad??? 2) Will the sub volume change when i turn up/down the amp (Nad) volume??