AMP for 804 Nautilus

I am looking for a new amp currently have BK 7250 and Ref 30 looking for upgrade to drive the nautilus 804. What is a good amp outhere to take full capacity of the B&W I was thinking about Bryston, Classe, and Conrad Johnson. Also anybody have Classe 201 with Ref 30 B&K. Any suggestion thanks.
goone30cea3

Showing 6 responses by goone30cea3

I really like the Bryston and audition it right now but afraid it might be too bright for the B&W speaker I think they are the best amp for the price.
Is the moon amp in the warm sound. I really like the classe 201 because of the warm and smooth but afraid does not have enough punch at the low bass end, that what the 804 is lacking.
Psjulian,

I heard a lot of good thing regarding ML with the nautilus,
Is ML sound neutral to the warm?
Thanks
Dbui1 Did you try the Bryston 4B ST, when you brought your speaker and try it on with the Bryston did it sound kind of bright for you. I liked Bryston amp also I think it is the best amp outhere for the price but afraid it is too bright for the Nautilus in the HF, really like the bass those. If you can let me know i really appreciate that.
Psjulian, I am using Rotel RCD991 I bought about 3 months ago and love it I compared with Classe and Krell and for the money it is very good buy.