American Made Audio Products

I just came upon this and wondered if anyone else has seen this website. I try to support the home team when I can so this is interesting, at least as a resource, and not a sales tool. I apologize in advance if I’m late to the game on this but interesting to hear anyones thoughts, knowledge, etc. Thanks. https://americanmadeaudio.com/

128x128dinov

@googoogjoob  "darkj, i only checked under DACS... they arent listed there. thanks." 

Thanks. The way the site works, I simply tag companies with the categories of products, and then they appear in that category. I had missed that they make DACs (and integrateds) and have updated them. LTA hasn't really been on my radar, but clearly should be. Nice looking stuff. 

Thanks for the info darkj!  Like you, I’m always buying from the hometown first, then slowly expanding my search nationally, then go north of the border or overseas when it’s necessary.  

im just now starting my search for a dedicated 2-channel receiver and looking at your list.

Does the metal, plastic and wood materials also have to come from the US in order for it to be Made In USA?

@darkj 

Guess my point is, who cares where it’s made? Everything is from everywhere now a days :) A product should succeed or fail based on its merits, not because of where it’s made.