Amazon just killed Tidal

Today Amazon released Amazon Music Unlimited HD streaming for $12.99 per month for  Amazon Prime members.

There is a free trial.

Streaming is in CD and High Rez quality!

50 million songs!

Just started my subscription. More info later.
don_c55
If it’s not Roon compatible or amazon doesn’t stream MQA, it’s a non-starter for me
 I use Plex and Squeeze in my house currently.  Also Plex for remote access.

I'd like to see Plex integrate.  If Roon integrates I might consider that.

Thing is I read Roon does not provide remote access which I use a lot so Plex will not go away until some better option for that comes along.   Hi Res Amazon streaming integrated with my own music library would be a very big +.
Thanks Don _c55 . I contacted Joseph Parvey of Wolf Audio to see if his streamer/servers would support it . He not only said yes ,he remotely installed it and set it up for me. Talk about customer service!
I tried Amazon music a few months back as it came with Amazon Prime free.
Interface was sloppy imho and did not seem to be any way to bookmark complete albums.
I have zero interest in a collection of individual songs or playlists.
So unless that has changed it holds no interest for myself.
I purchased and downloaded a Led Zeppelin song at 24/96 and the spectrum shows a brick wall filter at 20K like it is an upsampled redbook CD, it may be a 24/96 file but it is only about 5 Mb compared to the same song at 24/96 from HDtracks that is over 90 mB... In preferences I chose to buy and download at Ultra HD resolution. The Amazon file is also MP3.... something fishy at Amazon I think