Am I considered to be a materialistic person?

I just love my equipment and records and sometimes can't wait to come home from work and play.....I don't think i could be truly happy without all this stuff! Does this necessarily make me a materialistic person of sorts? Do others feel the same way towards their gear and assorted media collections? My wife thinks i'm obsessed and does not see the point of all this lol. 
128x128audioguy85
Three things, in no particular order, comprise my short list of obsessions: Long rides on my Harley; afternoon, late night, sometimes all night listening sessions of my favorite tunes and taking care of my large yard full of trees. I'm most grateful my wife is  patient with the Harley and music thing and greatly enjoys the trees, as it makes a great haven to accommodate her love of wild birds.
Maybe a bit materialistic, but it keeps us sane.......Jim
12 percent for the increase in dopamine for normal humans... Audiophiles Im pretty sure get even more Dope! 

Ebay is a dangerous thing....I keep finding hard to find records I need......I mean want lol...
I suspect you were right the first time. Need. Doc, ya gotta help me! I got bugs crawling all over me!!