Altec 605's or ?

I bought today what I think is a pair of Altec 605 speakers. However, I'm having trouble finding information on the web on how to distinguish between 604's, and at least a couple of different 605 models. Were different models put in a variety of cabinets? Thanks very much if you can point me at any information. I'll add pictures if I can figure out how to do it.
128x128dalehimself
The 605 was less efficient and apparently duller sounding Forcing Altec to reinstate the 604. 
Contact Greatplainsaudio.com. They're Altec experts.I'd be amazed if they can't assist you.
                                Den
Good luck with Great Plains Audio. I called them regarding my Valencia 846A’s. I left a VM, and didn’t receive a call back. Perhaps I will give it one more shot. Not directly related but I have a friend who uses Altec 756 drivers, and likes them very much compared to the much lauded 755. I have not heard his setup yet, but plan to soon.
Apparently this isn't going to be as easy as I thought. I've uploaded several pictures of these to my "systems" page. I've been told so far that the speakers are 605a's; if I shine a flashlight through the grills, I can see that the horns are 2 rows of three cells each. The cabinets however, probably came from somewhere else, unloaded? Any details greatly appreciated. Also, I was told the speakers are 16 ohms. Anyone confirm or correct? Thank you!