Alphason HR-100S Arm

Can anyone suggest the method for adjusting cue height on this arm? I'm stumped and was wondering if any fellow goners had a recomendation before I start probing around orifices with a .035" hex wrench.
tubed1
Hex (allen) .035" flat ended.  Don't plan on just going on down to Harbor Freight and picking up the right size.  British Arm I am pretty sure this is a British STandard size. Which is NOT American Standard or Metric.  WWW should fulfill your quest..
Would not the use of "British Standard" have been much earlier
than the Alphason or pretty much any 50's on product?

SME was metric from the series 1 on if I recall.
Ok you Brits chime on.

Thanks all... I've seemed to have heard in circles it's a 0.35  Fleib could you explain "goes in on an angle"?

If you have the arm in front of you, you'll see the hole is not perpendicular to the cue lever cylinder along the mounting platform.  Because it's set back, it's a PIA to adjust. With the arm mounted on a table,.it might be impossible.  

Also, the headshell lifter is ridiculous, but this is easily replaced with a ProJect (or any) replacement part. You might have to snip off half the piece due to the central headshell protrusion.  Other than those minor faults, the arm has a lot going for it, most notably the one piece titanium construction. Eff mass is in the 11g range, but it performs more like a low mass arm with med/high cu cartridges, that is in terms of resultant transient response.. High mass arms tend to sound sluggish with those carts, IMO.

That should read -

If you have the arm in front of you, you'll see the hole is not perpendicular to the cue lever cylinder relative to the side of the mounting platform.