All New Magico A5 Loudspeakers // Biggest "BANG" For Your BUCK On The Market ?!

Some are saying these A5's are Giant Killers ! 
As GOOD as the M Series ?... 
Sound Stage Review coming Soon ! 
 Not connected with Magico in any way

https://www.soundstageglobal.com/index.php/blogging-on-audio/201-howard-kneller/904-first-look-and-listen-magicos-new-a5-loudspeaker

highend666
@mheinze Please explain how me hearing the A5 will change its requirement for a monster power amp upstream???

I have heard the A3, nothing special at all IMHO.
The A5 may very well be a totally different sounding speaker, I sure hope it is, but the fact remains that if one has to buy a huge monster amp to drive it, how great is that??

I have an a’phile friend who went out and spent a lot of money on a nice three way metal speaker ( brand not relevant) and thought he was going to get great sound with his 75 watt/ch tube amp ( no problemo says his dealer!)..only to find that in order to drive his new speaker, he had to a) buy a ss amp that could push 300+ watts/ch and do it into a brutal low impedance load and b) he had to spend roughly equivalent to what he spent on the speakers in order to accomplish this. Not a happy camper........
@daveyf
We are talking about the A5 here, a speaker you apparently know nothing about, yet you already assume it needs a "huge monster amp to drive it". I have heard the A5 with Octave tube integrated amplifier; it is 120W per channel, it was one of the best sound I ever heard (You, I am sure, will think that it is "nothing special").

Regardless, anyone who would spend that kind of money on a speaker should know what he is going to run it with.

@mheinze Maybe you should read these threads a lot better than you do...before you tell anyone that they know nothing about the speaker!

If you did this, MAYBE you would have read this from member easy_h:

"I got mine about a month now. My Bryston 7bsst2 couldn’t drive them. This speaker is extremely power hungry. Now I need to save up to get me a power amp to drive this speaker. ".

Is that telling anyone that this speaker can be easily driven...Duh!

My hearing or not hearing this speaker changes nothing about how it acts with the partnering amp...You sir, have a good day.

@daveyf 
My hearing or not hearing this speaker changes nothing about how it acts with the partnering amp...
I think it does. These are just opinions. Other people, including myself, say that you don't need a "huge monster amp to drive it," but you, of course, choose to concentrate on some random negative comment from someone with one(!!) AG post. You been thrashing Magico anywhere you can, don't you have better things to do?