All in one Pre/Power/Streaming/DAC or Streaming Preamp/DAC combo ~$2k-4k recommendations

Howdy!

Looking for recommendations on a user-friendly  pre/power/dac/streamer OR preamp/dac/streamer combo or all in one pre/power/dac/streamer combo.  ~$2-4K is my price range.  These combos are difficult to search the internet for and even more difficult to search Audiogon for (what section do you list them in?). 

Here's what I think are my requirements.  I say, "I think" because I'm open to other options to get me there.
1. Control unit with iphone, ipad
2. Runs Tidal
3. Runs cool-- my equipment is behind doors away from 2 year old hands
4. Fun options- HDMI input, bluetooth, air play, room correction- I have no control over placement options for speakers (wife retains that authority)
5. If recommending all-in-one box with power needs plenty of watts to run ATC speakers, generally >100wpc.

Current system consists of ATC SCM 11 v2 speakers, Wyred 4 Sound DAC-2 which runs straight into Wyred for Sound ST-500 mk 2 power amp.  I have a Squeezebox touch from which I stream Tidal.  Also have an apple tv and sony uhp-h1 universal player connected through the DAC.  My stereo is in the main living room connected with the tv that everyone uses.

I"m really looking for functionality upgrade, not necessarily looking to improve on the sound.  I'm pretty pleased with sound quality and I don't know if I could elaborate on what sound quality I would improve upon if you asked.  I want my wife and kids to be able to use it and enjoy it as much as I do.  Think Taylor Swift dance parties (for my daughters), country music for the wife, and jazz/acoustic for me, and tv sound through the stereo all of the rest of the time.   

Right now I have a separate remote for all the devices.  I frequently have 3 remotes in my hand at once.  I use iPeng to control the Squeezebox, but I don't think it's great and doesn't integrate all that well with Tidal. Wife and kids find it more difficult to use.

My wants seem to outweigh my bank account- the eternal audiophile conundrum.

Thanks for your input!

joshelston
I would take a look at the Naim Unity Atom. Seems like it ticks all your boxes. I'm considering one myself.
It’s a total aside to the question you asked, but take a look at getting a Harmony remote to alleviate the 3 remote problem and simplify using your setup for the non-audiophiles in the house. Even the mid-level models can do a great job of making things easier for the wife and kids, but they have more expensive versions that include built-in app control and lots of ability to customize for your setup.  They sell refurb versions for a discount on amazon and I’ve had good luck so far with them. This won’t fix any connectivity issues but can possibly take the requirement of included app control off the “must have” list and improve your current situation quite a bit for way less money than you are planning until you find an all-in-one that checks every box and fits your budget...plus I think room correction and airplay are rapidly evolving tech that might be much better if you delay until you really need new gear.

I used to do the 3 remote juggling act until a new puppy got his teeth on the AVR remote...after realizing how much easier life was with a universal remote that was actually good, now every AV setup in the house and two rooms at my parent’s house has gotten a usability upgrade on the cheap with a chromecast audio and a Harmony remote (mostly the non-app versions) and even my tech-inept parents love how much easier things are. 
The Micromega AS400 is a killer unit, although it doesn't do everything you ask (Tidal) - but it does have Airplay and sounds fantastic.  I use mine with a Focal Dome 2.1system and it sounds amazing.