All-in-one integrated, 10-15K range, class A/B only

For a second system. I want to buy a SS all-in-one integrated. At least 200W in 8ohm.

When I say all-in-one means it has to have DAC built-in (preferable a very nice DAC commensurate to the price point of the system). I would highly prefer a streamer built-in as well.

Am super excited about the new Boulder 866. It seems to be the only one satisfying all the criterion.

Another option could be the Accuphase E-800 with DAC module (but no streaming).
DAG Progression but it crosses 18K without DAC.

Any other options?
I am not interested in anything Class-D. It has to be Class A/B amplifier.

Speakers are TBD as well.

essrand
@sidekick_i 
What, in your opinion, would be the best speaker pairing with the 866?

@hedwigstheme, thanks, will keep that in mind. BTW which unit are you referring to with regards to the 4ohm dip?
A firmware update just came out from Boulder and loaded without a hitch. It is now a Roon endpoint, seamlessly integrated. Volume and power on-off from within the Roon app. Just the way a high end product and support should work.
Has anyone heard the T+A PA 2500R integrated?  Seems like it could be in the mix.
@goose  The T+A PA 2500R is great recommendation. 

I have not heard it. I own the PA 3100 HV and the SDV 3100 HV. Both are excellent components. In fact the SDV is exceptional.

An option, in addition to the 2500R, that falls within the OP's budget range, is the previous generation PA 3000 HV.
Just want to add my vote for the Krell 300i - but I passed on their internal DAC. I teamed mine up with a LUMIN T2 ( streamer and DAC). I get plenty of power to push Maggie 1.7is to amazing levels of sound. I also like the option of upgrading one or the other in the future as technology continues to progress. I have been using Krell integrateds for 20 years - they are great build quality and they are great if you need service.
Happy Listening!