Air Tight PC-1 Coda and more options to upgrade my analog setup

There aren’t many reviews out there for the new Air Tight PC-1 Coda. I’m looking to upgrade my analog setup and it fits my budget and the overall reviews for the PC-1 are fantastic. Before anyone mentions it, yes I will be listening before I buy. I plan on listening to similar priced carts from Lyra, Kiseki, Koetsu, and more.

At the same time debating a phono preamp upgrade. Thinking about the Luxman EQ-500.

Current setup is Rega RP8 (waiting for the new P10 or P12), Ortofon Quintet Black cartridge, to Mytek Manhattan II w/ Phono stage, McIntosh C47, McIntosh MC452, B&W 802D3, with audioquest speaker cabling and ICs, and Nordost Frey 2 PCs. Room is quite well treated and rack is Symposium Osiris. Listening on vinyl is mainly 1955-1975, jazz, rock, and orchestral (Mahler, Strauss-not Beethoven or chamber). (Wider variety with Qobuz digital). Vinyl is all very high quality original or repressings.

Happy to hear any feedback on the setup. What am I looking for? A little more sparkle. Realism. Just more. Maybe a little more bass as well, as I’ve got the C47 set to push bass +3dB. (Tried a sub and it didn’t help in my space and prefer the overall sound of the floor standers by themselves). The system sounds amazing, I just want even more of this amazing. Thanks!
Ag insider logo xs@2xmayoradamwest
Basically the only things I will not sacrifice: my speakers and any degradation in the digital path. It’s a complicated balancing act making sure both digital and analog sound great. Right now, digital sounds spectacular on my system.  
Alrighty. Here is my current thinking after a great listening session today. 
AMG Viella turntable
Koetsu Onyx Platinum or Lyra Etna cartridge
Luxman EQ-500 or Boulder 508 Phono stage

thoughts? My biggest concern with the Boulder is the lack of options. I did listen to it and it sounded fantastic. With limited listening, could not hear a difference to its bigger brother. 
Today the rest of the equipment was Spectral pre and amps. Wilson Sasha Daw speakers. 
Also contemplating a preamp under 10k. Luxman C-700u, used ARC Ref 6, PS Audio BHK, used Pass XP-30, something else?
Don't know if anyone is still following along on my journey here, from an RP8 with a PC-1 as my initial thought. I ended on something much more expensive, but I think it's going to be wonderful.

AMG Viella V12 Turbo (I'm a Porsche guy, myself) w/ Koetsu Onyx Platinum Cartridge -> Boulder 508 Phono stage -> Audio Research Ref 6 Line Stage. 

Will update the amp and doc next round (thinking dCS Bartok and Luxman M900u).
I think that combination will be far better than initial plan. Doing the research, in terms of listening pays off in the long term. What are your thoughts on the comparison between the Lyra and Koetsu? Did you listen to a DS Audio optical cartridge?

Best Regards,

Jim Perry