AIR'S "10000Hz Legend".

Category: Music

I think, the record is so bizzre, surreal, artistic, stunning, awsome, creative, out of this world that it deserves to be mentioned and recommended. One thing is certain: The music is anything but boring and deserves to be in your collection. A must for techno fans. Any takers?

I love the piano and acoustic guitar and bass layering along with futuristic elecronic notes and hushed vocals. And the lyrics: Fascinating!!
nilthepill
I Reaaaaaaallly don't know what bigjim is talking about. If this makes him sick to stomach, then I really his taste in music. Thanks Ben_Campbell for the background info. This album is edgier without being in your face ala Chemical brothers recent outings( although I loved there last) Orbital, I have been buying and enjoying faithfully. No regrets.

No, the more I listen to this album the further it soldifies its position in MY top very few (less than .5% of 500 some CDs I have)favorites that are eligible to be buried with me in my grave. The very few includes the Radio head, The future sound of london, few Jazz and classical perormances. Trust me on this. THIS IS A KEEPER.
A month later and buying all of their work,now more than ever I think, the 10000 Hz Legend is their work. I loved the Moon safari's and Virgin Suicides simplicity. The consistency of great compositions, the production values, the lyrics, the singing is truly exceptional.
Should read ...." 10000Hz Legend is their BEST work ". The telecon at work made me wrap up the post rather in a hurry. If you are adventurous, go ahead and try the music. You will not be disappointed.
More to discover