Affordable integrated pure class A?

Any recommendations on a pure class A integrated under 2k? Is the Belles Arias Class A?
stuff_jones
@stuff_jones  

Just FYI, the NC400 amps assembled by James Romeyn are like $1500 for a stereo model and would likely demolish any pure Class-A offering; another bonus is you won’t have an actual space heater.
There's a Dennis Had Firebottle HO amp for sale on Audiogon...or was last I checked...add a Schiit Saga and you have an astonishing little rig for cheap...efficient speakers should be used, or just sit real close to the system.

Luxman has made very nice class A amps for decades, Accuphase, Sungden, Pass labs, all these can be had used in your price range if you  look and have time. Luxman L540-550-560 are Pure class A amps from the early 80's that are wonderful and can be had for $1k to $2k depending on the condition, the newer ones still may be out of that price range. you should be able to find an Accuphase use for that as well. not sure if pass's integrateds are in that range yet or not. You see a few Sungden integrates in that range as well but harder to find in some areas. then of course there is many tube class A amps but I'm not sure if that's the way your thinking.  It really depends like others have said on the efficiency of the speakers you buy. Class A is going to like more then 90db 1w 1m. if you go much lower then 25wch then your into 94db and up. of course that's speaker depended but as a general rule that's a good place to start.  

one other thing to consider is a class A amp is going to be like a space heater as they run flat out all the time and the high bias causes a lot of waist heat. so something to consider if your in a warm climate. I would not count out class AB like many have already suggested.

I do like the look of the kinki audio integrated seems to be a good deal for what you get.

The soon to be released Schiit class A amps in the Vidar case at $800 each are going to be little monsters. I’m not sure that I would buy Class A used. They degrade faster over time due to the heat.
If you do not need a lot of power and you can find one these rare gems from the 1980's in good working order, you might want to check it out:
http://www.hifi-review.com/153440-musical-fidelity-a1.html