Aesthetix Service Runaround

Hi everybody. 

On January 2 of this  year, I packed up and sent into Aesthetix two preamps, a Callisto Eclipse and an IO Eclipse for repair.

Today, 2 weeks short of five months later, I still don't have my amps back.

I've sent any number emails and made numerous phone calls, and I'm always told they're being worked on. By now I realize I'm just getting the good old runaround. Lots of apologies, no explanations, and no ETA.

I'm wondering if anybody else has had a similar experience. I'm about ready to give up.

rechsm
I heard from Jim White at Aesthetix today. He explained the cause of the delay and gave me an ETA. 

You can see from my virtual system that when it's all here, I'm running an all-Aesthetix rig, and it's the best-made, best-sounding gear I've ever owned. It hurts me to whine about it! 

We've had some spotty communication but I'm sure it will all work out in the end.
Sorry to hear that.

I can't think of a more approachable organization than Aesthetix. I have always had good communication with questions and with an upgrade I did to Eclipse status on my Io with two supplies and the 3 boxes sent in. 

They were right on schedule based on their initial estimates. I hope it works out for you.
Glad to hear it's working out for you.
Did I mention?  I had two rooms tied for most natural sound at AXPONA this year. Aesthetix was one of them, with a far less costly setup than the other.