Aesthetix Pallene

Has anyone heard or seen the new preamp from Aesthetix its called the Pallene any information would be greatly appreciated
128x128tomstruck
Sorry about that jc4659 maybe i misunderstood so the Pallene is replacing my Rogue Cronus Magnum integrated  I have had it with my Vandersteen 2cesigII when i got my Quatros i had the highpass filters put in at Rogue to run the Quatros until Iput the money to gather to move up To the Altas and Pallene
now on to the Ayre great stuff by the way Iam at Audio Connection a lot and all time that I have heard Ayre apms I don't think John has ever play it with anything but an Ayre preamp I would look in to maybe moving up to the KX-5 pre
Love the CODEX I'm the guy who can up with the Codex Cradle  
tomic601

I have heard the Atlas but not the new Mimas. 
Can you speak about the presentation and sound of the Mimas?

Happy Listening!
I know you asked tomic601 but here is my thoughts on the Mimas like the Atlas and Calypso the Mimas has well rounded sound with great bass control mid range like tube just great sound in HD all in one chassis
you can add up grades like phono ,DAC and highpass filter for speaker like Vandersteen 
tomstruck

Thank You for the brief on Mimas integrated amp. What other gear including cabling was in the demo system?

Happy Listening!
The speaker were Vandersteen Treos CT
speaker cables Audioquest Meteor double Bi-wired 
interconnects Audioquest not sure
Blu Sound vault
Ayre CODEX with Codex Cradle 
More to discover