Aerial or Dalis?

Hello

I would like to know in your experience wich of this two manufacturer, would you prefer and why for hometheter duties only. My choice are from Aerial LR5,CC5 AND SR3, from Dali will be Euphonia MS5,CS4 and the RS3. Wich one would have more dynamics and everything else need it for a great hometheater experience? All your comments are apreciated.

Armando
armandito

Showing 1 response by ss396

i have aerial 10 t's, cc3 center, infinity surrounds, B & K prepro,sas 10a preamp, sherbourn pwr amp, tc sounds 15" subs. my home theater sound is excellent. i have been very happy with all performance, dialog, explosions, sound effects, music. this system suspends disbelief for my wife and i, and rountinely fools the dog and the cats with it's realism. i am also extremely pleased with my two channel audio, but i am upgrading the power amp to a hypex ucd400 for two channel use. i think there are speakers with greater dynamic range than the aerials that could be considered if you have a seperate two channel system. if you can budget the cc5 center you will have even better performance. i have no experience with the dali's. hope this helps to some extent.