Aerial 10t vs B&W 802

I'm looking for a pair of speakers for 80% music and 20% HT. I just listened to 802 and aerial 7B. Like B&W802 better. Since there is no 10t in showroom in my area, so I'm asking if anybody has listened both 802 and aerial 10T or Aerial 8B? Thanks a lot, Shenzhi
shenzhi45c4

Showing 1 response by dcphu

I had a terrible experience auditioning the Aerial 10t. May be the setup was not optimized, but the sound stage was muddy and unfocus. They were powered by Bryston mono blocks and Theta Digital front end. The N802 powered by Krell equipment, in my opinion, was a little better, however they still did not sound right. I ended up buying the Dynaudio Confidence 5 after auditioning more speakers including Hales, Thiel, and Wilson Audio (Too expensive)... Before buying your speakers, I recommend you audition the Dynaudio Confidence 5. Dynaudio dealers don't usually have the Confidence 5 in store for demo, but Dynaudio is more than willing to send a pair to a local dealer for you to audition. With a little more money (With the right deal), you can get a much better speakers in the Dynaudio C5.