Aerial 10T's in the house...

Benn looking to replace my Logans for years now and ran across these 10T's at a friends house. I have to wait to set them up as I can't lift the box's by myself...lol they will live upstairs. Cant wait to feel some air move!
128x128captbeaver
"I unboxed the top cabinets... that box alone was about 80 lbs!"
Yep, those head cabinets are cast from a stone-like stuff called Novalith. HEAVY! One thing I had to do to mine was replace the dual bananas that connect the tops to the bottom cabinets. The plugs lost their spring and would not fit snugly.

If you don't have the manual, I would suggest requesting a pdf copy from Aerial Acoustics. It is pretty comprehensive. There's a lot of in-depth info about placement and important stuff like how to properly place the heads on the bottom.
mkelly @aerialacoustics.com
give Aerial a call to make sure your 10T's have all the updates...they were revised a few times but never officially labeled v2...I think the last update was a new tweeter which Aerial still sold a few years ago...great speakers
Congratulations. There’s something special about the way large box speakers move the air and I’m about to make a similar leap from my MLs as well....almost pulled the trigger on a pair of model 6s that came up for sale locally but they’re gone in no time...The 10Ts are in a different league. Enjoy.
Got them set up... still positioning for soundstage and high end. It’s obvious I need more power. I have a MC7100... a major change from the Logans. I have had nothing but problems with the ML’s. Replaced ALL the drivers since buying them new. No more! I am looking for a better CD player... no records thank you. Lol