Advice on speakers for Rowland Corus/625

Now building a second system for use in Europe: smaller rooms (20"x20") and solid walls. Primarily opera and classical.
Have selected Rowland Corus/625 amplification with Weiss DAC 202 front-end.
Looking for advice on speakers given room size and (relative) lack of current of 625.
Concerned Wilson Sasha will not be driven well by Rowland. Sophia 3? Vienna Klimt Music, SF Amati Futura. I will be trying for auditions but fragmented distribution is not so easy there.
Constructive suggestions from the more experienced are welcomed!
pncd

Showing 3 responses by vicdamone

At the bottom, Revel?

["07-12-12: 4425
In fact Mr. Rowland personally is involved with the assembly of each unit sold. How is this possible? I asked him about his personal involvement etc and time involved and his only regret was that he couldn't get his workload under ten hours a day. I was shocked assuming a declining two channel mkt but the high end Asian mkt keeps him cranking day and night. I have to say that calling cold and meeting Jeff makes me feel very good about his gear and that I own something special and enduring. Funny thing about audio companies if you've been around long enough as I have. A few want to mesh aesthetics and sound as exemplified by JRDG which entails lower margins and higher production costs while others present clearly more austere gear that purportedly "serves the music first" while providing more profit to themselves at the expense of the consumer. It's not hard to know who these companies are. Anyway not to be a cheerleader which is not my intention I got a glimpse of the best of American high end audio that was compelling. As a note to an inquiry Mr Rowland was using Revel Salon 2's in his demo room. The sound was breathtaking."]
Guido, this is a quote from another thread.

http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?aamps&1342041838&&&/Jeff-Rowland-tour-fascinates-
Honestly, I wouldn't know. But I'm always very interested in knowing what designers are using aside from what they pair up with at audio shows.

The first time I heard a Rowland combination I'll never forget going home, sitting down in front of my hodgepodge of late seventies solid state crap and without turning it on, thinking, what's the point.

I did turn my system on and after just a brief moment of absolute confirmation, it was then I admitted to myself that I didn't have a clue as to what I was doing, but I defiantly wanted in. RowlandÂ…very nice.