Advice on best mid priced MM cartridge choice for Rega P3 (2016)

Greetings,I am interested in advice or opinions from actual owners of Rega P3 (2016 version) turntables on what mid priced moving magnet cartridge they have paired with it and have success with. I have narrowed my choices down to the Ortofon Bronze, Nagaoka MP 150, Sumiko Moonstone, or Audio Technica VM540ML. I am not interested in MC carts, and have read that Grado does not pair well with Rega.

Currently I have the stock Elys II mounted. It has been solid, but I am looking for a more dynamic sound. I understand there may be spacers required for VTA, etc. for various cart choices. I am most interested in your opinions on the sound quality of the carts mentioned above-what do you think sounds great with this turntable?
Thank you for your help!
jpipes
nags have a fuller rounder less detailed sound

audio technica the reverse... more detail flatter response

ortofons somewhere in the middle

don’t know your budget... consider a benz glider hi output... another class of sq, musicality - there is one for sale on agon now
Garrott P77i , don’t be scarred, the price is in Australian Dollars (not USD :)

No one never mentioning this brand new model on audiogon, except me.
You guys know nothing about cartridges or don’t want to know :)
It’s so boring to read about the same 5 brands in every thread here on audiogon.

Do you really know any other brands except for Ortofon, Nagaoka, Audio-Technica, Grado, Sumiko, SoundSmith ? Why it’s always the same list ???

Garrott Brothers (RIP) were legendary re-tippers and cartridge designers from Australia. Young Reto Andreoli was trained by them ( he’s another legend today).

What is a mid priced MM ? $300-400 ?  

2m bronze for less detailed, warmer sound. 2m black if you have good electronics. More detail, more dynamic.