Advice about Tekton: replace ATC SCM20 SL with Tekton Electron?

Dear all
I have been intrigued by all the reviews and posts about Tekton loudspeakers. Furthermore, I would have the space for a Tekton loudspeaker and would opt for the Electron.
That said, I do own an ATC SCM 20SL that I modded with Duelund cabling, resistor and coild, and  Mundorf silver/sold caps, as well as with a Mundorf AMT. It sounds very nice. However, I would like a more massive sound, especially for complex orchestra. I am looking to immerse in big sound in addition to having the intimacy, precision and naturalness. I feel the Tekton could do that. 
However, I would probably need to mod the Xover, which is costly, to get to the same level of refinement my ATC offers. Any advice or recommendation would be welcome. I am in Europe, so ordering and returning an Electron would be costly.
I have a Chord Mscaler with Hugo2 and Job225, no preamp.
b_mueller
Thank you very much for your input! I have the ATC on Mapleshade platforms -it helps for the bass that goes down to 35 Hz when I measure in the room with Diracs room correction software and a Beyerdynamic microphone. Regarding the Mundorf AMT, that improved the sound a lot. I used AMT 1908C - it is more or less a drop in when replacing the Vifa tweeter. I adapted the Xover as well. Actually, a fellow A'goner copied my approach and he seems really happy as well. 
I am not sure how to inrease power without spending a lot. I wonder whether I can bridge the JOB225? I read that single ended amps (- = ground) all can be bridged... so I might just add another Job225?
Go for the Ps 12 if your  room is not big enough otherwise get the ps 15 if you have bigger room.my  PS 12 can play big orchestra at ease...