ADS L1530 Passive Crossover Schematic

Anybody out there have the schematic for the passive crossover used the ADS L1530 speaker? Or even from the L2030? I have the full size factory schematic for the ADS C2000 electronic crossover unit, which allows one to use bi-amplification for a L2030, L1530, or L1230. Can also be made to work with the L1590 with a simple mod. Be willing to swap schematics or work something out. Trying to bring back to life a L1530. Thanks. Harry. (708 456 4256).
jfetmosfet
I would be interested in obtaining a copy of the C2000 crossover schematic. I have 2 of these units but one has died.
The L1530 and L2030 speakers are great by themselves but really blossom when bi-amped.

Please advise as to cost etc.

Thank you!

Sandy
Jfetmosfet - I would be interested in obtaining a copy of the C-2000 factory schematic for the unit I have. What would you charge? Randy
Thanks for your input Sid42. I already contacted Richard So, but he does not have the passive x-over schematic for the L1530.
Contact Ricard So at [email protected] in Phoenix, AZ and he may be able to help you. He does service and has parts for ADS speakers.