Adding second system for vinyl within a Home Theater environment

Do many people have a complete 2nd system within their Home Theater Listening Environment ?

with complete amps/speakers etc. in the same room?

My HSU 5.1 sounds terrific on movies, but i was thinking of creating this second system for heavy rock music JBL/Cerwin Vega etc. and a real high current amp like Anthem or Bryston.

Thanks
jlm86
Sure you could , i am fortunate and have separate rooms .my main concern would be soundstage being effected with all the spkrs .if there not spiked slide them back out of the way. I had a pair of cerwin vegas yrs ago they ripped , but i had a pair of altecs after with horns they were bulletproof with my ole crown 300 ... 
My second system is a basement HT setup that quickly doubles as 2 channel audio. My Oppo 105D works very well with 5.1 channel audio/video but when I press a button on the remote to access my networked audio it automatically only uses the front 2 channels in stereo. I have a nice 2 channel tube amp and a SS 3 channel amp to operate the center and rear speakers. The Oppo is a Swiss Army knife handling HT, stereo and preamp duties.