Adding "Internet radio" to home system

I have a typical component stereo system, of a vintage to include FM radio, but I wanted an easier way to hear internet stations on it than using my laptop. What an FM tuner is to a free-standing "radio", I assumed there would be an "internet radio" equivalent -- that is, an "internet tuner". But I can't find the product I have in mind, which I think would be small and cheap if it existed. As a substitute I'm using the Logitech Squeezebox internet radio. This isn't bad, but its remote cannot change stations, and the only output is the headphone jack rather than a Line Out.

So is there an "internet tuner" being made?
chrisbrewster
The problem with Grace is they changed their IP translator last year. A buddy that was a decades long Grace customer was left high and dry. He had no interest in streaming or playing local but he is quite happy with the BluNide 2i I recommended.
At your own risk.
As much as I love tuners ( shortwave as a kid and Macs as an adult) I jumped into internet radio and love it.
I bought a NIB Google Chromecast Audio for around $40, not made anymore but lots on ebay. can use a cable into a 1/8 inch jack or I used an 1/8 toslink cable into a DAC. sound is nice listen to a variety of stations WWOZ, Bluesflac, local stations, etc.
I use my Iphone to control it via Google home but can use MYradiotuner app.
Cambridge Audio makes a streamer that hooks up to your system as a source component. Has lots of digital/analog inputs. V2 is not what I would call "cheap", but I have the V1 of this model that could probably be found for good prices used.

https://www.cambridgeaudio.com/usa/en/products/hi-fi/cx-series-2/cxn
I am interested in the Cambridge  streamer. Will it play music off a hard drive (AIFF files)?
@mesch Can't say that I know for sure. I'm thinking about getting a NAS and as far as I know it'll play files from there. There is USB input, but I've only hooked up a laptop, haven't tried hard/thumb drives, but maybe I should