Add speakers lose power ?

Hey guys my setup is pair of Polk audio rti a7 speakers powered by a Yamaha PC2002M 240 watts per channel and a Yamaha cx2 preamplifier. My dad gave me some Bose Acoustimass 5 series 3 cube speakers not including the subwoofer. 4 cubes in total. So what I decided to do was run some speaker cables from behind the Polk A7s because behind them they have 2 sets of red and white terminals, 1 set is already been used from the speaker to the power amplifier, leaving the other set free to biwire speakers, but I am not biwiring them I think? What I have done is used the other set of remaining terminals on the A7s and plugged in speaker cable and ran them behind my couch where I have floor stands on each side essentially rear left and rear right and I have 2 Bose cubes on each side. My question is if my A7s are 300 watts into 8ohms and the Bose cubes are 135 watts. But the way I have set them up does it mean my polks are losing power because the Bose cubes are taking the power from them theM? Because the way the Bose cubes are connected behind the A7s? Does that make my A7s lose power going down to only 165 watts?What do you guys think of my setup is it worth doing ? Any issues ? Or does it mean if the Bose cubes are using 135 watts from the polks the Polk will just grab more power from the power amplifier to replace power used from polks? So essentially still staying at 300 watts and the Bose cubes 135 watts no power loss in any speaker ?

Cheers

Tony

daoki
Post removed 
Speaker A = LEFT                                           Speaker B = RIGHT                                         GOT IT?
Yes, the POA-2800 has two separate speaker output pairs (red and black) per channel. Switchable from the front panel.