ADD POWR Sorcer X4

Not quite sure why the previous thread was deleted but I would like to continue the conversation on the ADD POWR Sorcer X4.

Looking inside this unit there is 4 large old fashioned transformers a ADD POWR transformer and a couple of circuit boards. The unit is said to emit a pulse via a algorithm that reconfigures the AC to clean up AC garbage in the line. Additionally, it also emits a signal through the air that allows for the cleaning up of stray EMI/RF. At least that is my understanding.
In use, it allows for the music to play with increased definition along with increased width and depth in the soundstage.

I wrote a review.
https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/add-pwr-review
https://positive-feedback.com/reviews/hardware-reviews/add-powr-sorcer-x2/
https://add-powr.com/accolades

Your comments are welcome.

ozzy

128x128ozzy
The previous thread was deleted because it was hijacked by Perfect Path Technologies trolls.
I believe that the Sorcer is not even remotely similar to the Kemp Maxiimus.

From what I have gleaned, the Sorcer is pulsing the power line at a low frequency so as to create a "footprint". This signal has enough amplitude so as to move or jiggle the AC wave up and down by a few volts.
The "footprint" signal is passed into the power supplies, and is not filtered, so that it continues to be present on the DC rails of the amp.
This low frequency (and its fourier series) "bump" on the DC will resonate with the audio signal path in the amp. That is to say, low frequencies will get more of the resonant boost, and as the audio input goes higher in frequency, it will get less of a boost by the harmonics of the "footprint."
It so resonating the entire audio signal with this new "bias" or "reference."
This is the primary algorithm of the ADD-Powr approach.

The other method is through low frequency generators that drive small common mode coils used as antennas to "broadcast" and radiate a low frequency field. The idea of the field is to resonate and harmonize, the signals in the system. The fundamental or driving frequency will impart the greatest energy starting at the low frequencies and then scaling up but with a little less energy from the broadcast signal's harmonic series.

I hope that this makes some sense. At any rate, the Sorcer's magic is real! So are the other ADD-Powr products from what I have tried:
Wizard, ElectraClear, and the Symphony Pro.
bemused,

Thank you so much for your input. I really appreciate that info. It explains a lot.

I would like to add that it is not just the low frequencies that are affected, the entire frequency spectrum is. There is way more air in the soundstage. Depth and width are as deep as I have ever heard, and I have a 85" Samsung in between my speakers! (Although the speakers are 8’+ out in the room).
Pretty impressive to say the least.

ozzy
I just ordered an ElectraClear to play around with. The x4 is a little steep for me to try but I like that it’s so compatible with everything you got ozzy. There’s a wizard on sale here that has my attention so I wonder how much of the x4 it can come close to.
Was going to say also ozzy I got several Duelund 12g power cables with NCF plugs in my system now to great effect. I’ve made my own since I already had several NCF’s from previous diy cables and now use one from the wall to my CPT 1800 and one for my Melody amp. Still have a couple Cerious Matrix cables in the mix including one to my dac. But for the price the Duelund is really good. 
You're welcome, Ozzy!

Indeed, the entire audio frequency spectrum is affected.
There is going to be some evidence of resonance, albeit very diminished as you scale up to the high frequencies.

And t_ramey: I think that you will be pleasantly surprised what the ElectraClear can do. The effect is cumulative. Methinks that you will be ordering some more!