Add On For Streaming

I recently purchased a vacation home in San Miguel de Allende Mexico and have installed a nice small system consisting of Focal 1008 Be monitors, Luxman integrated amp and an Esoteric X05 SACD player to play a bunch of discs I shipped down.  I rent the place out when my family isn’t using it and the one request I have gotten is that guests want to play music wirelessly from their phones or IPads through Bluetooth which of course is not possible with the current set up. Is there a single box Bluetooth receiver and DAC I should look at? I play vinyl at home so I am totally unfamiliar with what to do.  Your assistance will be greatly appreciated. 
teeshot
Maybe consider the Bluesound Pulse2 or PulseFlex as a complete standalone system and make your system offlimits.
I use an Audioengine at home.  It is amazing for the money.  No password, just bluetooth searchable.  You hook into any input on the stereo.  All they have to do is pick that source.  Never goes down, never fails me and has a range up to 100 feet.
I could be wrong but I don’t think Chromecast Audio supports Bluetooth, just streaming from cloud services like Spotify, Tidal, etc. I completely agree with the Bluesound Node2 as being the best bang for the buck for wireless playback; streaming music, internet radio, and Bluetooth. Excellent sound quality for the money and easy to set up and explain to less tech savvy folks.