Add, Change, or Delete? N801 , Krell , Wadia.....

Just put together what I feel is a pretty darned nice sounding system. Was wondering what you might Add, Change, or Delete from this set up. Just curious, as I am not looking to change. I love the N801s with these amps, and recently added the 850. WOW!!

B&W Nautilus 801
Krell FPB-650MC Monoblocks
Osiris Amp Stands - 3 (for monoblocks and Wadia)
Wadia 850 CD/Trans
Kimber 3038 Speaker cables
Kimber 1011 XLRs

Do you like the N801's more than the 10T's?
I would add a few dozen new CD's. Then I would turn off the lights, kick back in the sweet spot and listen to this system for a few days. Oh, don't get me wrong -- take naps here and there -- get up and stretch from time to time -- don't be a maniac. Nice system.
Upgrade the 650's to 750's.
I would like to get a pair of 10Ts again, as I loved their characteristics, but they would be completely different with this system, and surely better than before. I recenlty picked up a pair of Matrix 801s and those sound phenomenal! Had a fellow AGONer over (considering their purchase) and he was stunned at the sound of the Matrix 801s. Really did sound nice, so the Aerial would be a nice tester as well!

For the last month this set up has been complete, I have fallen asleep probably half of the nights listening. That is one of the best parts!!

I would be curious if the 'upgrade' to the 750 would make any difference at all. Being $3,000, as I understand it, I know I don't need the additional power, but not sure if any other changes are made/necessary. Have you done this?

Upgrade the the 850 to a GNS modded 850 or 861. The sound will be smoother and fuller while retaining the detail. There will also be more warmth.
How about SACD player? Krell makes nice one for 4K.
Great system, Porshecab! You've changed it a few times, eh?
I gotta say that I love the 650's I got from you a while back and had upgraded to 750's. I didn't need the power either, but you know what a macho thing this gets to be after a while... These amps are powering the Wilson WATT/Puppy combo that you love to hate, and I love... So- is it worth it? You do drive a Porche, don't you?