Adcom GDA-600/700 w/transport OR Rotel RCD-1072?

What will sound better: an Adcom GDA-600 or 700 or skipping an external DAC and just using a Rotel RCD-1072 CD player?

Thanks.
franzjneumann
Post removed 
Thanks for your response!

I guess I'm just waffling between getting a used Adcom 600 or 700 or skipping a DAC all together and going with a used Rotel RCD-1072 CD player (or a few others I'm considering: Arcam CD73T, Cambridge Audio Azur 640c or NAD 542).
I have both the adcom gda-600& two adcom-700's and a rotel transport. My experience is that the rotel transport and the adcom dac's are a good combo and the rotel transport with dac is better than the rega planet & the pioneer pd-65 with either dac & that the rotel is the best tranport of them all but their effect is highly system dependent. I found that I didn't need an external dac and could use a single box rega or pioneer only when I upgraded my amp to a quality tube amp. I don't have to use any dac with my Decware amps..the zen triode smooths and expands the sound so much that I can listen to cds with pleasure and no fatigue. I think that my preamp/amp tube combos do much more to improve my digital sound than my adcom dacs... but when I first used them with other equipment they helped. It really depends what your source of power is and how you are routing/moving that power. If you have and use high quality tube gear the adcom dacs don't seem to help much but with more basic equipment they can help..this is my experience. I can run my basic pioneer pd-65 or original rega planet without any external dac straight into my decware zen amp or use a tube pre and not need another dac..it just isn't needed and doesn't seem to help.