ADCOM 750 preamp or processor for home theater?

Hi, I have Aragon Palladium monoblocks diving Magnapan 1.6's. I originally used an old cavre25.1 as a preamp but I recently acquir a parasound 2205 5 Ch amp with anagstrom 100 for HT. I had planned to use the parasound only for the rears and center and keep my aragons for th fronts(90% of my listeenig is stereo). However the angstrom has a loud hum and overall does not seem to sound very good an stereo. ANy way my question is should I buy a processor with a good two channel section and analog bypass(e.g. Aragon stage 1)or buy an adcom 750 2 channel preamp and use th angstrom fo ht utilizing the Adcoms "processor though feature? Other sugeestions would also by appreciated
rgcards
I am using an Adcom GFP-750 preamp with an Adcom GDD-1 (which only does Dolby Digital 5.1) for home theater. All I can say is that I think the 750 really does a great job. I use it in passive mode because the music has a more open soundstage this way. I had an Adcom GTP-500 II which was a Stereophile Class B Recommended Component. When I compared the 500 to the 750 I was amazed at how much more information was making it to my ear with the 750. For $700, the price of a used 750, I don't think you could do much better. If you like your HT rig, this would be a good way to go. If you sold your HT rig and bought one that had as good a two channel section as the 750, I think the whole deal would cost you alot more than $700!
I'd get the 2 channel 750 and run 'through processor'. Great feature & a great preamp. I've owned preamps as expensive as $8500 that were in the same general club as the 750.
Rgcards:

I also own an Adcom GFP-750 Preamplifier, and it does in fact has a pass through which will allow the connection of an external home theater processor (a route I would've gone have I had my home theater located in the same room as my audio system. But since they're aren't located in the same room, I've decided to use a receiver instead (because my home theater is located in a different room than my stereo system is)). Had I decided to go that route, then what I would've done was get Adcom's $1,000.00 S/S Processor and then get an Adcom Multi-Channel Amplifier to drive the additional speakers that would've been part of my integrated audio/home theater system, while leaving my audio system intact.

--Charles--