Acoustic Zen Crescendo speaker crossover capacitors ... who makes them?

I own the MKl version of the Crescendo and see the crossover uses all Acoustic Zen branded capacitors. Most are blue in color with the smallest values bring black. Does anyone know what company makes these for AZ? I did email the builder, but no answer. Love any information the community may have on this topic. 

128x128grannyring
I agree with Bill, 9K for the AZ Crescendos is a very good price for what you'll get. Just my observation but this speaker impresses me more than the Wilson Sasha or the Magico S3 or S5 when heard under similar show conditions.  This is not meant as a knock on the other two speakers which are well regarded and popular,  just my opinion. 

The Cresendo with the right amplifier match is capable of producing beautiful sound that engages you. YMMV.
Charles 
Granny,

Why not bias the electrolytic caps in the woofer cross over all you need it two  (4 for the set) more 1000uF capacitors which Madisound sells,  put them in series with the existing capacitors then bias the mid point with a number of 9V batteries in series, four should probably do for 36V. Positive goes to the midpoint via a 1M Ohm resistor negative goes to ground.  JBL use this technique in their flagship speakers 

Alternatively buy 40 100uF metabolized polypropylene capacitors - with that quantity you should be able to get a discount :-) 

Best of luck

Peter
Peter thanks so much for the post. This is new to me and I need to learn more about it. I will see if a can become more familiar with the idea and implementation.