acoustic zen bi,s or shotgun?

Its time to get some more specialized cables for the forests.currently using hollow gram 2 with some jumpers that robert lee made to connect highs.Just wondering if some you have had both hollow gram 2 bi-wires and satori shotguns?mainly interested in acoustic zen owners experience.really enjoying the synergy of the componets so i want to stick with AZ.thanks.
digsmithd

Showing 1 response by nypr2003

I am using for my speakers a 10ft. run of Acoustic Zen Satori Shotgun( Biwired) and they are much more detailed than my previous Acoustic Zen Hologram II.The Bass is tighter and more subtle than with the Hologram II. There is more transparency and neutrality with these cables.Music sounds very natural and you sense and hear every instrument with the clarity and tonality that I am yet to find in other speaker cables. In fact my whole Audio/Video system uses only Acoustic Zen Cables. Trust me I have tried and compared many speaker cables to my Acoustic Zen Cables and I always end up sending the other cables back.
I know every cable has the tendency of sounding different from one system to another and people have different taste in sound reproduction so I know not eveyone will agree with me but in my 9+ years of listening to so many cables I have always found the Acoustic Zen cables to have all the attributes most audiophiles look for in Interconnects and Speaker cables.

Also here is the link on my review at www.audioreview.com under NY1PR2002 of the Acoustic Zen Silver Reference II,
www.audioreview.com/cat/cables...