Acoustic Zen Absolute or Audience Au24e?

I was wondering if anyone here has compared AZ Absolute speaker cables and ICs to the Audience Au24e line? I am currently using AZ Matrix Ref II and Silver Ref II ICs and the Hologram II speaker cables but have been thinking an upgrade may be in order with the purchase of my new reference preamp. I would be looking to upgrade at used prices and the Au24e would be somewhat less outlay vs. the Absolutes but price is not the major consideration. I would like more resolution and detail, a lower noise floor and a neutral balance while being musical.
latinsamba1

Showing 1 response by nikturner920

No experience with the AZ cables but with Harmonic Tech which are a similar line.

I can't really say 'more' without comparing to what you have now, but the AU24e cables excel in resolution and detail and are are neutral leaning on cool in the midbass and Bass...but snappy. Clean, Articulate, tight. I would call them 'musical' with high detail and resolution as compared to silver cables I have tried that I would call high detail and resolution but etched.