Acoustic treatment question: do you agree with Dennis Foley that $46k to $65k is required?

In a video from 1/29/2021 (yesterday) Dennis Foley, Acoustic Fields warns people about acoustic treatment budgets. He asserts in this video that treatment will likely require (summing up the transcript):

Low end treatment: $5-10k

Middle-high frequency: $1-1.5k

Diffusion: Walls $10-15k, Ceiling: $30, 40, 50k

https://youtu.be/6YnBn1maTTM?t=160

Ostensibly, this is done in the spirit of educating people who think they can do treatment for less than this.

People here have warned about some of his advice. Is this more troubling information or is he on target?

For those here who have treated their rooms to their own satisfaction, what do you think of his numbers?

128x128hilde45
I believe his low end absorption 30hz to 100 hz is second to none.  I prefer GIK for 100hz on up for the price.  I will have spent a total of $7,500 on absorption in my small room.  Dennis actually said diffusion wouldn't work in my HT/Music room.  I am.only going to get 60-75% treatment which was enough for me.

That YouTube video made it clear that diffusion is the real high cost of treatment.
Try 6 to 8 Stillpoint Apature panels that should do the trick in most rooms.
Dennis is a snake oil salesman. Go watch videos of professional studio tours and you’ll see nothing close to that. In fact, one I just saw yesterday they even joked about the fact that the acoustics company proposed a budget that was literally the same as the cost of the building. They laughed at them and then just did it themselves with some internet research and using their own ears. 
That’s insane ,if you can afford a custom built Audio room
and $1000s for Sonus or other brands fine but 90% of Audiophiles 
try to smartly damp there room ,first reflection , bass ,corner panels, Equipment isolation, vibrations, you can truly get your room to sound very respectable for minimal monies with just some research and follow others proven methods,and experimentation.
I got to $4,000 in acoustic treatment in my house of stereo system.  I can't imagine improving on it. I will leave it at that since obscene numbers don't interest me.