Acoustic treatment for side glass doors / please, need ideas.

Sadly, wife's home renovations forces me to move my audio system from the family room (not the best place anyway) to a small room but with side glass doors (sadly yes, BOTH sides). Room is small, 15"(L) x 10"(W) x 9"(H) . I was considering install drapes (maybe better, roller shades) because in that area cant have fixed solutions. I really need some advice here because this change can ruin my relax moments listening my records and having a glass of scotch.
Thanks in advance  
jorsan
Thanks for your comments but honestly can't understand how tube traps can deal with the first reflections from both sides, would you please elaborate? 
Jorsan,

I think  papafrog is being a little imprecise, but he's not overall wrong. Personally I like GIK acoustics soffit traps for cost/value.

We focus a lot on direct reflections, but reducing the resonance time across the frequency bands can be an amazing improvement.

Best,

E
looks like the soffit traps are for bass, if I'm right, they will not deal with side reflections of trevel / midrange sounds right? 
Just a reminder - there are (at least) three issues for windows and sliding glass doors. One is reflections, the second is the vibration of the glass produced by acoustic waves. Therefore, multiple methods must be employed. The third issue is RFI/EMI for which glass is transparent.  RF enters freely from the great outdoors or, in the case of interior glass doors, from adjacent rooms.