Acoustic treatment for side glass doors / please, need ideas.

Sadly, wife's home renovations forces me to move my audio system from the family room (not the best place anyway) to a small room but with side glass doors (sadly yes, BOTH sides). Room is small, 15"(L) x 10"(W) x 9"(H) . I was considering install drapes (maybe better, roller shades) because in that area cant have fixed solutions. I really need some advice here because this change can ruin my relax moments listening my records and having a glass of scotch.
Thanks in advance  
jorsan
You might want to look at groffkait's website, he sells very small adhesive copper strips, that tune the glass, highly effective & inexpensive, work well with pretty window treatments.
Don't do anything until you've setup your system in the new room.  It reads as if you're speculating about a potential problem.  Wait until you find out if it's a real problem.
Post removed 
"You might want to look at groffkait’s website, he sells very small adhesive copper strips, that tune the glass, highly effective & inexpensive, work well with pretty window treatments."

The 1" copper Flying Saucers for windows (1 per window) and sliding glass doors are not dampers or tuning devices. Flying Saucers for Unused Wall Outlets which are copper on plastic inserts are their companion product. Both products should be placed in ALL rooms of the house.