Acoustic Curtain for listening area

Hello all ....I'm polling everyone who can recommend a super heavy duty non reflective curtain for the left side of my listening area which opens up into a large open space / dining room and reflects ....Seems like all the stuff on Amazon/eBay is cheap Ikea crap....any help appreciated . Thanks 

12 FT Width

7.5 Height

128x128tommypenngotti

was about to pull the trigger on these panels in link (I like the look)...so strange , multiple sellers from Ukraine, the shipping is fierce and one seller had "Free shipping" but he marked up the panels so high it equaled the exorbitant shipping , I give up 😒....I think it’s all the same guy trying to lure posing as different sellers

You might be able to stop higher frequencies this way but not anything below 250 Hz. It would have to be very heavy light blocking and layered. Your best bet is to have them custom made. If you go to your local fabric store to pick out your fabric they will have a list of seamstresses they recommend. You can get ceiling tracks from a number of sources.  

I use the black out curtains in my listening room. I have them behind the speakers. Listening chair and side walls. 

Report : 

The Audimute sheets are very nice and work extremely well to absorb sound , what a difference ....

@tommypenngotti 

I’m happy that your happy Tommy. The products from them are outstanding for the price point. Audimute is the soundest investment I’ve made. No pun intended. And again I am not affiliated with this company in any way. Just a happy customer. Now to building my system here in Thailand. Accuphase seems to be the way to go in this hemisphere. Cheers.