Accuracy vs. musicality

I imagine if you have an unlimited budget you can have both ultimate accuracy and musicality.
For those of us whose budget is somewhat limited, we usually have to make a choice.
I very recently obtained  speakers (which I prefer not to name so as to avoid debate.  Some of you do know them.) These speakers were criticized by an Agoner for not being accurate.
Now, I heard the speakers he liked better and they we’re fine, and maybe more “etched,” but they did not convey the musical message as well to me.  Indeed I compared many such speakers recommended by members (there was little love for mine) and I found them not to have the sound I hear in a concert hall. They did not communicate to me as well.
So, what’s more important: precise accuracy or musicality?
128x128rvpiano
In my opinion there are very good common sense/]logical replies here. Jond, that’s beautiful summation.
Davidtial, yes, that’s been my point for many years. Live unamplified sound is both accurate (by default) and the epitome of musical. These two terms aren’t mutually exclusive.

IMO too often dry, sterile, analytical, clinical sound quality is erroneously identified as accurate which it surely isn’t. It is every bit as much an aberration as overly warm, soft,slow and muddy. Coloration can error in both directions.

A lot of what is accepted as uber detailed just seems to emphasize initial attack,transients and the upper frequency range resulting in a sharpe and edgy sonic character that isn't natural..
Charles
Yes, my use of the term accurate should have had parentheses: “accurate.”
What you say, Charles: “dry, analytical, clinical sound,” is often mistaken for accurate.  Similarly, muddy coloration is often confused with musical.
Actual accuracy IS musical.
  However, the fly in the ointment, as others have said, is one person’s reality may not be another’s.
Rvpiano,
Yes I agree that  subjectivity is innate and can not be factored out
Charles 
Post removed 
Surely musicality trumps accuracy when listening to music. However, the definition of musicality is open to debate. Personally, I think the two aren’t mutually exclusive but that’s a personal preference.