Acapella LaCampanella ?

A few months ago I heared the Acapella Campanile speakers. And they made a very profound impression on me....
My listening room is a lot smaller (15ft wide, 8ft high and 25ft deep) and the listening distance is 10ft.
Power amp: Lamm M1.1 (hybrid 100W class A monoblocks).

Would the LaCampanella show some of the magic of the Campanile ? Your comments please ?
peterb
We have both pairs of speakers at Epic Audio in Houston, TX and would welcome you to audition them. The LaCampanella are in a room that is 19'x25'x8'. They fill the room very nicely with wonderful music and image very well. The Campanile are in a room that is 19'x25'x11'(vaulted ceiling). They also sound wonderful and have an excellent sound stage. The Lamm amp would be a superb choice for either pair of speakers.

Best wishes and good listening.

Jim
I also thought the LaCampanella sounded fabulous at CES 2005. A Maria Callas track took my breath away.

Regards,
I just noticed this thread. If anyone is interested, I have had the LaCampenellas for four months now. While I grant that my little Reimyo PAT777 with its 8 watts is deficient on a 92 db speaker, I love the sound I am getting. There is no sense with the LaCampanellas of the beautiful plasma tweeter, but the sound is absolutely seamless. On hearing the other Acapellas, I always thought "gosh that is a great tweeter." It stood out as the best part of the speakers.

I do use a Murata supertweeter and find it adds greatly even if the LaCampanellas supposedly go out to 35k Hz,