AC Regenerator

Does anyone who has a hi end system use a AC regenerator?
If yes, how much (%) the sound becames really better?
Worth?
Which is the best brand? 

Thanks a lot,

sacresta
@vtvmtodvm
The P5 display window shows the amount of incoming THD and outgoing.  It tells you what percentage of the P5's capability you are using as well.  In that way you can tell if you are unduly taxing the unit.  In my case I appear to be in good shape as I am using only 30%.  By pushing once on the display's touchscreen you can see the incoming sine wave, push again for a visual display of incoming distortion on that wave and one more tap gets you the outgoing sine wave.  

Paul McGowan has been a believer in power regeneration for a very long time.  It just took time to develop the technology to the point where it is now.  It's been an interesting journey for those of us who've been riding that train for some time!
has anyone ran a comparison of the signal on a real digital scope vs what the unit is telling you?? The units that i had seen calculated THD and the sinewave for the readout with software but did not actually measure said aspects live online.I know this because i have scopes and THD analyzers on line at all times. ps Just bought another THD unit today. the frequency chop in the AC oscillator part has shown noisier than that output of a good UPS and a IGBT AC drive. too many high order harmonics. 
again I say run your stuff on DC battery power and compare.
just about every componet converts the AC plug into dc later anyway,
this is the next phase of top line audio equipt.
Hint-the military does this for many critical instruments and not for fear of loosing power. For finite noiseless signals and NO ground loops ever.
@hifiman5 —Oh, OK; thanks. Actually, I was wondering what anybody who owned a harmonic distortion analyzer would be doing on a forum site such as this one—but that's a whole 'nother can of beans. Amen.
All AC regenerators have an amp inside that needs time to warm up before sounding great.

I hate warm up sonic changes, and use Chang LightSpeed line filters, and never went back to a AC regenerator.

The Chang sounds great with no coil voltage lag, or current limiting, common to other conditioners.
@sadono

I did try the P10 with a 30 day return option, and it stayed in my system.  I will likely also demo the P20, given the word of mouth from others that have upgraded on this path.  I can hear for myself and decide if it improves things and if it is worth the scratch.

PS Audio is actually quite good about promoting home trials to make sure you like what you are buying.