Abs Sound - Stereophile top tables ' 75-'85 are?

Hi All,
Having thrown away all my old magazines, I am wondering what the top rated turntables during this time period were. I value Agoners impressions, but would find it interesting to see what the magazine reviewers thought back then. This interest arose when, after searching for a Yamaha PX-2 based on current owners impressions, I found an Absolute Sound review from 1984 that caused me to re-think getting one.
If anyone out there has the relevant issues and is willing to list the higher rated tables it would be a boon to those of us looking for vintage models that are excellent performers.
Thanks!
drjay
Post removed 
okay. Here you go:

Issue #9, 1976: Editor's Choice: Technics SP-10, Kenwood KD500, Sony 2251, Sony 3000/3000a.

Issue #?, 1978: Editor's Choice: Denon DP-6000, Kenwood KD500, Denon DP-3000.

Issue #18, 6/80, Editor" choice: Linn-Sondek LP-12, The Winn SCD-10, Yamaha PX-2.

Issue #19, 9/80, Editor's Choice: same as #19, plus: Rega Planar, Denon/VPI DD hybrid.
Thanks Everybody for the info so far, several interesting models I wasn't really aware of, for which I'll keep my eyes out when turntable hunting (like the Ariston RD40 and Winn SCD-10).
If anyone is aware of the Stereophile TT ratings prior to '85, that info would be greatly appreciated as well.