a used Classe Cav 150 Vs. Rotel 1095

I am currently looking to purchase a used Classe Cav 150 or a New/Maybe used Rotel 1095. I listen to both of them at a Hi-Fi store and they both sounded good, but they were being played on B&W n802. I have Dynaudio speakers which need a little more juice. I would love to audition myself but the Dyn dealer does not carry either of the amp brands. So I was wondering if anyone has any input into this? I have narrowed in down to these to and they are both under $2000.00.
momofdom2
I just replaced my Rotel RB993 200X3 with the Classe CAV75.
Using the CAV75 as a 150X3 and I think the Classe is much more musical sounding and even drives harder then the Rotel, not to mention that the Classe also runs much cooler then the Rotel. I am using the CAV75 with a Classe CA-151 that drives my B&W CDM9nts and the CAV75 drives my B&W center and rear surrounds. I think you will be much happier with the Classe.
I would second that.

I have a Rotel 2-channel amp which I am about to replace with a Classe CA-200. The Rotel has done well for me, but I knew from the beginning that other amps sounded better (when I could afford them!).

I demoed (in my home) the top-of-the-line 2-channel Rotel pre-amp head-to-head against the low-end Classe pre-amp (CP-35) which I now have, and found the Rotel muddy and imprecise compared to the Classe. Of course the Classe list price is double the Rotel's.

I also demoed Classe and Rotel multi-channel amps at the dealer (not head-to-head, though, since I wasn't in the market for multi-channel) and the Classe was again much more precise (to be fair, the Classe was paired with better source, speakers, and room).

I agree, this isn't a knock against Rotel, which sounded quite a bit better than the Denon receiver I initially compared it to.

BTW, the Classe multi-channel amps are enormous and heavy, make sure you have the space and ventilation for this thing.
W/o having heard them, and no offense to Rotel, but its hard to image Classe' woould not be hands-down superior. I have a DAC and the sound, build quality and service are definately world class. Rotel offers good value, but Classe' is true high end.
p.s. You could also haul your speakers in to them. I did this for a couple of demos.
Did you ask about demo at home? Many stores will let you do this overnight if you leave a credit card impression and they consider you a serious customer. Of course, for that service, plan to buy the gear from the dealer.

- Eric