A turntable that plays all types of music well

Hi,

I might be moving and my lenco L75 direct drive with large Nantais plinth might be sold as too bulky to want to bring along....

For new location what turntable has the PRAT and ability to play all types of vinyl music well?

I already have a good Helius Omega arm and soundsmith hyperion cart so looking for turntable only....nothing over 10K
128x128karmapolice
i think I have a polka album somewhere… great idea, I never thought of playing it again. Dust cover, perfect!
Hi Miller.
I'll take that rant as agreement.
Sarcasm is my bag.  It doesn't suit you.
I rebuilt Lencos ala J. N. recipe. I still feel they are very good tables. And, I agree, they are big, bulky beasts.  Then, I strayed…at CES. I saw. I heard. The Transrotor Fat Bob. Eventually, I purchased.  So, without further ado, I recommend the Transrotor Fat Bob. 
I use a Luxman PD-277 for classical, a Thorens TD-150 for rock, a Sony PS-X5 for country, and a Crosley for pop.  Oddly enough, if I move the cartridge from one to the other, then the Luxman becomes good for rock and the Thorens plays classical well.  Actually, if I move the cartridge around all of them, they all sound the same.  The only one that doesn't do better is the Crosley.  I wonder why.

Genre specific turntable?  Nonsense.
The only one that doesn't do better is the Crosley. I wonder why.

it's for disposable records