A tubed integrated amp for Joseph Audio Pulsars?

I'm running a modified Jolida 502B integrated of long use with my Pulsars. Thinking it's near time to try something new. I want to continue in the tube integrated realm and it's very hard to get a take-home amp to test. I'm interested in synergy and an amp with the ability to handle more demanding passages. I love a grand, full, tactile mid-range, but don't want to skirt elsewhere. A little tempo is important. Flabby bass unforgivable if it comes out of tight, little speakers like these. Extension? Soundstaging?  Bring it!
I have a hard time understanding what kind of power I need for these Pulsars, knowing not all wattage is created equally. So I worry about attractive amps like Leben or Luxman or anything not over 50w, even though that worry might be unfounded. I want to make magic. So, what's a perfect fit? Who has been down this road with these speakers and has tales to tell and guidance to share? Under $10K, please.Oh, and it's got to be built to last for-evah.
beeswax
As far as I can tell, the new SEAS cone is still cast-magnesium (like in the original Pulsar), but is now "coated" with graphene. Not sure that this is a night and day difference; however, the fact that they are using the same base material (i.e., magnesium) with a mere coating of graphene leads me to believe that any sonic improvement may be slight. See www.audioxpress.com/news/seas-announces-new-excel-graphene-woofer-series
I like the idea of greater corrosion protection, since I fully plan to live forever . . and ever.
Apparently, cone material not the only upgrade. The latest report by Soundstage on the Pulsar 2 says that the midrange-woofer driver’s entire motor system and suspension have been improved for better bass and midrange performance. Moreover, Soundstage states: "The new Pulsar 2 Graphene is priced $12,000 per pair ..." That’s an increase of $4,300 over the price of the original Pulsars. Unless the upgrade is a spectacular game changer, and unless an upgrade would be offered to existing Pulsar owners at a significant discount, I likely would pass. Thanks @prof for the head’s up from Soundstage.
You know, perhaps its a way to up the price of the Pulsars to a point the company believes is justified, considering their quality and reviews. Maybe the new model is better, I don't know. I've read some on some boards calling Pulsars overpriced as is. I was happy to pay for them, but I couldn't do that new price. I'll probably have to reach out to JA to ask if there is an upgrade path, but how do you know if that's something you even want to do if you're already content?
You know what I suddenly just wished? That sales of all audio equipment were tracked and published and we could see, in numbers, what everyone, everywhere, is really buying.